If your thinking about how to get that perfect silver hair at home, don't look any further, we will reveal the secret to you. Here is the recipe! :)
You will need:
- Pastel Silver Gray ColorConditioner
- GO Silver Shampoo
- "I wanna bleach" kit
- bowl for mixing
- tint brush
- plastic shower cap
1. If you have regrowth or dark hair first use the "I wanna bleach kit" to lighten your hair to a pale blonde color. That is the required base to get the perfect silver color.
2. After you wash out the bleach use
- GO Silver Shampoo to tone out orange or yellow undertones and enhance the silver tone.
Leave the shampoo in for 3 to 5 minutes and rinse.Your hair will turn to a white blond color.
3. Dry your hair and apply a generous amount of Pastel Silver Gray ColorConditioner. Leave the conditioner in for at least 30 minutes, cover your hair with a plastic cap to increase heat and make sure the pigments penetrate the hair shaft, leading to a longer lasting result.
4. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water, do not use any shampoos or other conditioners. Dry you hair an viola, you got a perfect Silver Gray color.
Ordered the silver shampoo and I’m excited to try it. I Will let you know how it turned out Evilhair. <3
I’ve used go white shampoo for several months now and my hair color is spot on. Would definitely recommend.
Tried this and love the results!
I finally have silver hair that not damaged, love you Evilhair. ;)
Ok after using this stuff for almost one year I have to say it’s my favourite!! <3